The single most important factor that will influence the final outcome of your brow lift surgery is the skill and experience of your surgeon. The face is aesthetically the most prominent and complex part of your body and you need a specialist for any cosmetic procedure involving the face.
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Eric Yavrouian provides brow lift to patients in Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and surrounding locations.
Customized Care and Attention
For the success of any plastic surgery procedure, it is important for the patient to receive individualized care. The patient should ensure that they receive proper care and attention from the surgeon and their team. Much of this will be apparent within the first visit to the surgeon’s office.
The patient should look closely at the following:
- Are the plastic surgeon and other surgical staff warm and friendly?
- Will I receive guidance that will help me prepare appropriately for the risks and challenges associated with brow lift surgery?
- Are the costs of the procedure informed in a transparent way? Is the estimate all-inclusive or are there any hidden expenses?
- Can I talk to the surgeon on every occasion that I visit the office for my brow lift procedure?
In choosing a plastic surgeon for a forehead lift surgery, a patient should seek the following qualities in the surgeon:
- Easy to talk to as well as warm and caring
- Motivated to inform the patient thoroughly about the procedure
- Passionate about changing someone’s life through plastic surgery
- Offering personalized care and attention to each patient
- Ability to understand the cosmetic needs, objectives, concerns, and desires of the patient
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the eye anatomy as well as facial structure
- Having a keen aesthetic sense with an understanding of proportion, balance, and form
- Utilizing advanced techniques to ensure that the brow lift surgery is minimally invasive and leaves as little scarring as possible
Emphasis on Personalization and Innovation
Each person has unique facial features. Therefore, brow lift surgery produces the best outcomes when the surgeon customizes the approach to meet the unique physical and cosmetic requirements of the patient. Patients experience the highest levels of satisfaction when the surgery is tailored to create more complete and natural outcomes.
Plastic surgeons who place an emphasis on continually updating their expertise and knowledge through educating themselves on the most advanced surgical techniques and cutting-edge technologies usually deliver excellent outcomes for their patients.
The patient derives the most benefits from the use of advanced procedures which are usually more effective and are an improvement over previous techniques. Using the latest solutions makes the procedure less invasive and painful with lower risks and short healing periods.
In considering a surgical procedure, the background and certification of the surgeon are crucial factors. But the surgical facility is an equally important consideration.
Ideally, plastic surgery should be undertaken at a hospital or a surgical center that is accredited by the American Associations for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Centers. The operating room must maintain the best possible hygiene and safety protocols.
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Eric Yavrouian receives patients from Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and nearby areas for brow lift surgery.
Contact Us For a Consultation with Southern California Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon Dr. Eric Yavrouian
For more information about treatments and procedures by Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Dr. Eric J. Yavrouian, serving patients in and around Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank and the Greater Los Angeles, CA area call 818-241-2150 or click here to contact him for a consultation.