Open rhinoplasty cosmetic surgery technique may be recommended in cases where the patient requires significant nose tissue modification.
Before making a final decision about this surgery, the patient should clear any doubts and concerns by asking questions from the surgeon during the initial consultation. This will improve their confidence about the procedure and help them make the best choice.
A dedicated surgeon will address all questions and concerns of the patient in adequate detail. They will provide all answers in a patient friendly language, and educate the patient about various aspects of open rhinoplasty. The patient will also have an opportunity to know more about the surgeon’s professional credentials and their practice philosophy.
Focused and tremendous facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Eric Yavrouian provides open rhinoplasty to patients in Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and surrounding communities in this section of The Golden State.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have specialized qualifications in head and neck surgery?
- How many years of cosmetic surgery training and experience do you have?
- What is your success rate in facial plastic surgery procedures such as open rhinoplasty?
- Where would you perform my nose surgery?
- Do you have operating privileges at a local hospital or surgery center?
- Is your practice equipped to deal with an emergency?
- What are my options for a revision procedure if the results of open rhinoplasty are not satisfactory?
Questions about the Surgery
- Do you think I am a suitable candidate for open rhinoplasty?
- Will you perform my procedure using general or local anesthesia?
- What are the potential risks and complications in open rhinoplasty that I should know of?
- What kind of preparation will I require prior to the surgery?
- Will I need to adjust the schedule of my current medications and supplements?
- How much would be the estimated recovery time after the surgery?
- Will open rhinoplasty create a conspicuous scar?
- Can I have access to open rhinoplasty before and after pictures to have a more realistic understanding of the results?
Questions about the Cost
- What will be overall cost of open rhinoplasty in my case?
- Are the costs of anesthesia and surgical room included in your price estimate?
- If I choose multiple procedures, including open rhinoplasty, will I be eligible for a special rebate or a package price?
- Is insurance coverage possible for open rhinoplasty under certain circumstances?
- Will your office be able to guide with regard to professional medical care financing options?
The best way to ensure that the patient does not miss any pertinent questions during the consultation is to have a list of questions ready in advance. If an answer is unclear, the patient should feel free to ask again and satisfy their concern properly.
Patients may also request for a brief office tour, talk to one of the staff members, or review patient testimonials to learn more about the procedure and the practice. Remarkable and astute facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Yavrouian receives patients from Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and other suburbs and neighborhoods in this region of the country for open rhinoplasty.
For more information about treatments and procedures by Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Dr. Eric J. Yavrouian, serving patients in and around Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank and the Greater Los Angeles, CA area call 818-241-2150 or click here to contact him for a consultation.